So I'm forcing myself to write this entry. Supposedly, if you force yourself to write, it's, like, a good thing. Or something. Beats me. I haven't written anything in years, creatively anyway. Maybe I should. Just not right now.
In what little spare time I have, I've been re-reading my KoDT collection. It reminds me of the summer of 1995, when Matt and I would hang out at his place and read back issues of comics and magazines in between working at the York College computer lab. I miss Matt. I miss a lot of my old college buddies, but I miss Matt the most. Odd, since we didn't get off on the best footing when we first met. But I ended up hanging out with him the most, aside from maybe Patterson and Sidler. I miss those guys as well, especially because I haven't played tennis in years, and I miss doing that.
I guess it's easy to miss a lot of things as one gets older. Still, looking at what I have is fun, too. I wouldn't trade Abbie in for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Heya Beau! Can't believe you found me
ReplyDelete:-)...guess I'll have to hide better next time. I JUST realized you had left me a comment. How're you and the family?? We're finally settled in here and got our internet up (after being without for a month :-/ ). My blog pretty much sums up what we've been up to...I'll let Matt know we've found you...he talks about you, Ed and Hadria pretty much being everyone he misses from school, too lol. Though we do keep in touch with Hadria because we play WoW together. Anywho...SO glad to catch up with you...and we're planning a disnyland trip sometime in the next couple years...we'll have to drive up and see you guys if we do!!!